Enclosure 1(A)Some Quotations from the Holy Bible
1. Old Testament, EXODUS 23; 23-24: God said, "My angel will go ahead of you and take you into the land of the Amorites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Cannanites, the Hivites, the Jebusites, and I will destroy them. Do not bow down to their gods or worship them, and do not adopt their religious practices. Destroy their gods and break down their sacred stone pillars.
2. Old Testament, EXODUS 34; 13: God said "Tear down their altars, destroy their sacred pillars, and cut down the symbols of their goddess Asherah".
3. Old Testament, NUMBERS 31; 17-18: Prophet Moses commanded: "Now kill every boy and kill every woman who has had sexual intercourse, but keep alive for yourself all the girls and all the women who are virgins".
4. Old Testament, DEUTERONOMY 4; 16-19: Prophet Moses said, "Do not sin by making for yourself an idol in any form at all-whether man or woman, animal or bird, reptile or fish. Do not be tempted to worship and serve what you see in the sky - the Sun, the Moon, and the Stars".
5. Old Testament, DEUTERONOMY 20; 16-18: Prophet Moses said, "When you capture cities in that land that the Lord your God is giving you, kill every one. Completely destroy all the people: the Hittites, the Amorites, the Cannanites, the
Perizzites, the Hivites, the Jebusites, as the Lord ordered you to do".
6. Old Testament, DEUTERONOMY 32; 16: Prophet Moses said, "Their idolatry made the Lord jealous; the evil they did made Him angry".
7. Old Testament, DEUTERONOMY 32; 21-25: The Lord said, "With their idols they have made me angry, jealous with their so-called gods... My anger will flame up like fire and burn everything on Earth. It will reach the Earth below and consume the roots of the mountains. I will bring on them endless disasters and use all my arrows against them. They will die from hunger and fever; they will die from terrible diseases. I will send wild animals to attack them, and poisonous snakes to bite them. War will bring death in the streets; terrors will strike in the homes. Young men and young women will die; neither babies nor old men will be spared."
8. Old Testament, 2 Chronicles 34; 3-7: "In the 8 th year that Josia was King, while he was still very young, he began to worship the God of his ancestor King David. Four years later, he began to destroy the Pagan places of worship, the symbol of the Goddess Asherah, and all the other idols. Under his direction, his men smashed the altars where Ball was worshipped and tore down the incense-altars near them. They ground to dust the images of Asherah and all the other idols and then scattered the dust on the graves of the people who had sacrificed to them. He burnt the bones of the pagan priests on the altars where they had worshipped. By doing all these, he made Judah and Jerusalem rituality clean again. He did the same thing in the cities and the devastated areas of Manasseh, Ephraim, and Simeon, and as far north as Naphtali. Throughout the territory of the Northern Kingdom he smashed the altars and the symbols of Asherah, ground the idols to dust, and broke in pieces all the incense-altars."
9. Old Testament, Isaiah 44; 9-11: God, the Lord, said, "All those who make idols are worthless, and the gods they prize so highly are useless. Those who worship these gods are blind and ignorant-and they will be disgraced. It's no good making a metal image to worship as a god! Every one who worships it will be humiliated. The people who make idols are human beings and nothing more. Let them come and stand trial-they will be terrified and will suffer disgrace."
10. Old Testament, Exodus 29; 10-28: God's Instructions for ordaining Aaron and his Sons as Priests: "Bring the bull to the front of the Tent of my presence and tell Aaron and his sons to put their hands on its head. Kill the bull there in my Holy presence at the entrance of the Tent. Take some of the bull's blood and with your finger put it on the projections of the altar. Pour out the rest of the blood at the base of the altar. Next, take all the fat which covers the internal organs, the best part of the liver, and the two kidneys with the fat on them and burn them on the altar as an offering to me.
"Take one of the rams and tell Aaron and his sons to put their hands on its head, kill it and take its blood and throw it against all four sides of the altar. Cut the ram in pieces; wash its internal organs and its hind legs, and put them on top of the head and other pieces. Burn the whole ram on the altar as a food offering. The odour of this offering pleases me."
"But burn the bull's flesh, its skin, and its intestines outside the camp. This is an offering to take away the sins of the priests."
"Take the other ram-the ram used for dedication-and tell Aaron and his sons to put their hands on its head. Kill it, take some of its blood and put it on the lobes of the right ears of Aaron and his sons, on the thumbs of their right hands and on the big toes of their right feet. Throw the rest of the blood against all four sides of the altar. Take some of the blood that is on the altar and some of the anointing oil, and sprinkle it on Aaron and his clothes and on his sons and on their clothes. He, his sons, and their clothes will then be dedicated to me. Cut away the ram's fat, the fat-tail, the fat covering the internal organs, the best part of the liver, the two kidneys with the fat on them, and the right thigh. From the basket of the bread which has been offered to me, take one loaf of each kind: one loaf made with olive-oil and one made without it, and one biscuit. Put all this food in the hands of Aaron and his sons and tell them to dedicate it to me as a special gift. Then take it from them and
burn it on the altar, on top of the burnt-offering, as a food- offering to me. The odour of this offering pleases me."
"Take the breast of this ram and dedicate it to me as a special gift. This part of the animal will be yours."
"When a priest is ordained, the breast and the thigh of the ram being used for the ordination are to be dedicated to me as a special gift and set aside for the priests. It is my unchanging decision that when my people make their fellowship-offerings, the breast and the thigh of the animal belong to the priests. This is the people's gift to me, the Lord."
11. Old Testament, EXODUS, 38-39: The Daily Offerings: "Every day for all time to come, sacrifice on the altar two one- year-old lambs. Sacrifice one of the lambs in the morning and the other in the evening."
12. Old Testament, ISAIAH 13; 14-16: The Lord commanded, "The foreigners living in Babylon will run away to their own countries scattering like deer escaping from hunters, like sheep without a shepherd. Anyone who is caught will be stabbed to death. While they look on helplessly, their babies will be battered to death, their houses will be looted and their wives will be raped."
13. New Testament, Luke 12; 51-53: Jesus said, "Do you suppose that I came to bring peace to the World? No, not peace, but division. From now on a family of five will be divided, three against two and two against three. Fathers will be against their sons, and sons against their fathers; mothers will be against their daughters and daughters against their mothers; mothers-in-law will be against their daughters-in-law, and daughters-in-law against their mothers-in-law."
14. New Testament, LUKE 22; 36:Jesus said, "Whoever has a purse or a bag must take it; and whoever has no sword must sell his coat and buy one."
15. New Testament, MARK 16; 15-16: Jesus said, "Go throughout the whole world and preach the Gospel to all mankind. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved; whoever does not believe will be condemned."
16. New Testament, MATHEW 16; 18-19: Jesus said, "Peter: you are a rock, and on this rock I will build my Church, and not even death will ever be able to overcome it. I will give you the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven; what you prohibit on Earth will be prohibited in Heaven, and what you permit on Earth will be permitted in Heaven."
17. New Testament, ACTS 16; 6: They traveled through the region of Phrygia and Golatia because the Holy Spirit did not let them to preach the message in the province of Asia."
18. New Testament, ACTS 7; 41-42: "It was then that they made an idol in the shape of a bull, offered sacrifice, and had a feast in honour of what they themselves had made. So God turned away from them and gave them over to worship the stars of Heaven."
19. New Testament, ACTS 17; 29-31: "Since we are God's children, we should not suppose that his nature is anything like an image of gold or silver or stone shaped by the art and the skill of man. God has overlooked the times when the people did not know him, but now he commands all of them everywhere to turn away from their evil ways. For he has fixed a day in which he will judge the whole world with justice by means of a man he has chosen. He has given proof of this to every one by raising that man from death!
20. New Testament, Paul's Letter No.l to CORINTHIANS 7: 4-6: "So then, about eating the food offered to idols: We know that an idol stands for something that does not really exist; we know that there is only one God. Even if there are so-called 'gods', whether in Heaven or on Earth, and even though there are many of these 'gods' and 'lords', yet there is for us only one God, the Father, who is the Creator of all things and for whom we live; and there is only one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things were created and through whom we live."
21. New Testament, Paul's Letter No. 1 to CORINTHIANS 10, 20: "What I am saying is that what is sacrificed on Pagan altars is offered to Demons, not to God".
JESUIT OATH IN ACTION!
Last updated Oct. 12, 1999
"When a Jesuit of the minor rank is to be elevated to command, he is conducted into the Chapel of the Convent of the Order, where there are only three others present, the principal or Superior standing in front of the altar. On either side stands a monk, one of whom holds a banner of yellow and white, which are the Papal colors, and the other a black banner with a dagger and red cross above a skull and crossbones, with the word INRI, and below them the words IUSTUM, NECAR, REGES, IMPIOUS. The meaning of which is: It is just to exterminate or annihilate impious or heretical Kings, Governments, or Rulers. Upon the floor is a red cross at which the postulant or candidate kneels. The Superior hands him a small black crucifix, which he takes in his left hand and presses to his heart, and the Superior at the same time presents to him a dagger, which he grasps by the blade and holds the point against his heart, the Superior still holding it by the hilt, and thus addresses the postulant:"
My son, heretofore you have been taught to act the dissembler: among Roman Catholics to be a Roman Catholic, and to be a spy even among your own brethren; to believe no man, to trust no man. Among the Reformers, to be a reformer; among the Huguenots, to be a Huguenot; among the Calvinists, to be a Calvinist; among other Protestants, generally to be a Protestant, and obtaining their confidence, to seek even to preach from their pulpits, and to denounce with all the vehemence in your nature our Holy Religion and the Pope; and even to descend so low as to become a Jew among Jews, that you might be enabled to gather together all information for the benefit of your Order as a faithful soldier of the Pope.
You have been taught to insidiously plant the seeds of jealousy and hatred between communities, provinces, states that were at peace, and incite them to deeds of blood, involving them in war with each other, and to create revolutions and civil wars in countries that were independent and prosperous, cultivating the arts and the sciences and enjoying the blessings of peace. To take sides with the combatants and to act secretly with your brother Jesuit, who might be engaged on the other side, but openly opposed to that with which you might be connected, only that the Church might be the gainer in the end, in the conditions fixed in the treaties for peace and that the end justifies the means.
You have been taught your duty as a spy, to gather all statistics, facts and information in your power from every source; to ingratiate yourself into the confidence of the family circle of Protestants and heretics of every class and character, as well as that of the merchant, the banker, the lawyer, among the schools and universities, in parliaments and legislatures, and the judiciaries and councils of state, and to be all things to all men, for the Pope's sake, whose servants we are unto death.
You have received all your instructions heretofore as a novice, a neophyte, and have served as co-adjurer, confessor and priest, but you have not yet been invested with all that is necessary to command in the Army of Loyola in the service of the Pope. You must serve the proper time as the instrument and executioner as directed by your superiors; for none can command here who has not consecrated his labors with the blood of the heretic; for "without the shedding of blood no man can be saved." Therefore, to fit yourself for your work and make your own salvation sure, you will, in addition to your former oath of obedience to your order and allegiance to the Pope, repeat after me—
The Extreme Oath of the Jesuits:
"I, _, now, in the presence of Almighty God, the Blessed Virgin Mary, the blessed Michael the Archangel, the blessed St. John the Baptist, the holy Apostles St. Peter and St. Paul and all the saints and sacred hosts of heaven, and to you, my ghostly father, the Superior General of the Society of Jesus, founded by St. Ignatius Loyola in the Pontificate of Paul the Third, and continued to the present, do by the womb of the virgin, the matrix of God, and the rod of Jesus Christ, declare and swear, that his holiness the Pope is Christ's Vice-regent and is the true and only head of the Catholic or Universal Church throughout the earth; and that by virtue of the keys of binding and loosing, given to his Holiness by my Savior, Jesus Christ, he hath power to depose heretical kings, princes, states, commonwealths and governments, all being illegal without his sacred confirmation and that they may safely be destroyed. Therefore, to the utmost of my power I shall and will defend this doctrine of his Holiness' right and custom against all usurpers of the heretical or Protestant authority whatever, especially the Lutheran of Germany, Holland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and the now pretended authority and churches of England and Scotland, and branches of the same now established in Ireland and on the Continent of America and elsewhere; and all adherents in regard that they be usurped and heretical, opposing the sacred Mother Church of Rome. I do now renounce and disown any allegiance as due to any heretical king, prince or state named Protestants or Liberals, or obedience to any of the laws, magistrates or officers.
I do further declare that the doctrine of the churches of England and Scotland, of the Calvinists, Huguenots and others of the name Protestants or Liberals to be damnable and they themselves damned who will not forsake the same.
I do further declare, that I will help, assist, and advise all or any of his Holiness' agents in any place wherever I shall be, in Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, England, Ireland or America, or in any other Kingdom or territory I shall come to, and do my uttermost to extirpate the heretical Protestants or Liberals' doctrines and to destroy all their pretended powers, regal or otherwise.
I do further promise and declare, that notwithstanding I am dispensed with, to assume my religion heretical, for the propaganda of the Mother Church's interest, to keep secret and private all her agents' counsels from time to time, as they may entrust me and not to divulge, directly or indirectly, by word, writing or circumstance whatever; but to execute all that shall be proposed, given in charge or discovered unto me, by you, my ghostly father, or any of this sacred covenant.
I do further promise and declare, that I will have no opinion or will of my own, or any mental reservation whatever, even as a corpse or cadaver (perinde ac cadaver), but will unhesitatingly obey each and every command that I may receive from my superiors in the Militia of the Pope and of Jesus Christ.
That I may go to any part of the world withersoever I may be sent, to the frozen regions of the North, the burning sands of the desert of Africa, or the jungles of India, to the centers of civilization of Europe, or to the wild haunts of the barbarous savages of America, without murmuring or repining, and will be submissive in all things whatsoever communicated to me.
I furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity present, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition; and that I will hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants' heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poniard or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith, of the Society of Jesus.
In confirmation of which, I hereby dedicate my life, my soul and all my corporal powers, and with this dagger which I now receive, I will subscribe my name written in my own blood, in testimony thereof; and should I prove false or weaken in my determination, may my brethren and fellow soldiers of the Militia of the Pope cut off my hands and my feet, and my throat from ear to ear, my belly opened and sulphur burned therein, with all the punishment that can be inflicted upon me on earth and my soul be tortured by demons in an eternal hell forever!
All of which, I, _, do swear by the Blessed Trinity and blessed Sacraments, which I am now to receive, to perform and on my part to keep inviolable; and do call all the heavenly and glorious host of heaven to witness the blessed Sacrament of the Eucharist, and witness the same further with my name written and with the point of this dagger dipped in my own blood and sealed in the face of this holy covenant."
(He receives the wafer from the Superior and writes his name with the point of his dagger dipped in his own blood taken from over his heart.)
"You will now rise to your feet and I will instruct you in the Catechism necessary to make yourself known to any member of the Society of Jesus belonging to this rank.
In the first place, you, as a Brother Jesuit, will with another mutually make the ordinary sign of the cross as any ordinary Roman Catholic would; then one cross his wrists, the palms of his hands open, and the other in answer crosses his feet, one above the other; the first points with forefinger of the right hand to the center of the palm of the left, the other with the forefinger of the left hand points to the center of the palm of the right; the first then with his right hand makes a circle around his head, touching it; the other then with the forefinger of his left hand touches the left side of his body just below his heart; the first then with his right hand draws it across the throat of the other, and the latter then with a dagger down the stomach and abdomen of the first. The first then says Iustum; and the other answers Necar; the first Reges. The other answers Impious." (The meaning of which has already been explained.) "The first will then present a small piece of paper folded in a peculiar manner, four times, which the other will cut longitudinally and on opening the name Jesu will be found written upon the head and arms of a cross three times. You will then give and receive with him the following questions and answers:
Question: From whither do you come?
Answer: The Holy faith.
Q. - Whom do you serve?
A. - The Holy Father at Rome, the Pope, and the Roman Catholic Church Universal throughout the world.
Q. - Who commands you?
A. — The Successor of St. Ignatius Loyola, the founder of the Society of Jesus or the Soldiers of Jesus Christ.
Q. - Who received you?
A. - Venerable man in white hair.
Q. - How?
A. - With a naked dagger, I kneeling upon the cross beneath the banners of the Pope and of our sacred order.
Q. - Did you take an oath?
A. - I did, to destroy heretics and their governments and rulers, and to spare neither age, sex nor condition. To be as a corpse without any opinion or will of my own, but to implicitly obey my Superiors in all things without hesitation of murmuring.
Q. -Will you do that?
A. - I will.
Q. - How do you travel?
A. - In the bark of Peter the fisherman.
Q. - Whither do you travel?
A. - To the four quarters of the globe.
Q. - For what purpose?
A. — To obey the orders of my general and Superiors and execute the will of the Pope and faithfully fulfill the conditions of my oaths.
Q. - Go ye, then, into all the world and take possession of all lands in the name of the Pope. He who will not accept him as the Vicar of Jesus and his Vice-regent on earth, let him be accursed and exterminated."
(This Oath is taken from the book Subterranean Rome by Charles Didier, translated from the French and published in New York in 1843. Dr. Alberto Rivera escaped from the Jesuit Order in 1967, and he describes his Jesuit Oath in exactly the same way as it appears in this book. Semper eadem: always the same.)
Some Quotations from the Holy Quran (Oxford University Press, The World's Classics, Translation by A.J. Arberry. The present Quran generally referred is by Muhammad Pickthall’s translation and the order of verses in that is different from this one given by Arberry. But the content is the same. For eg. What Arberry translation says in Chapter 3 [“The house or family of Imran”] Verse 144 is what Pickthall gives at Chapter 3 Verse 151.
1. THE HOUSE OF IMRAN, (Chapter 3), 114: "O believers, take not for your intimates outside yourselves; such men spare nothing to ruin you; they yearn for you to suffer. Hatred has already shown itself on their mouths, and what their breasts conceal is yet greater. Now we have made clear to you the signs, if you understand", (p. 60)
2. THE HOUSE OF IMRAN (Chapter 3), 144: "We will cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers.... their lodging shall be the fire", (p. 63)
3. WOMEN (Chapter 4), 59: "Surely those who disbelieve in Our signs - we shall certainly roast them at a fire; as often as their skins are wholly burned, we shall give them in exchange other skins, that they may taste the chastisement. Surely, God is All-Mighty, All-Wise." (p. 80)
4. WOMEN (Chapter 4), 78: "The believers fight in the way of God, and the unbelievers fight in the idols' way. Fight you therefore against the friends of Satan; surely the guile of Satan is feeble." (p. 83)
5. WOMEN (Chapter 4), 102: "The unbelievers are for you a manifest foe." (p. 88)
6. THE TABLE, 37: "This is the reward of those who fight against God and His Messenger, and hasten about the earth, to do corruption there: they shall be slaughtered, or crucified, or they shall be banished from the land. That is the degradation for them in this world; and in the world to come awaits them a mighty Chastisement", (p. 105)
7. THE TABLE, 56: "O believers, take not the Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Who so of you makes them his friends is one of them". (p. 108)
8. THE TABLE, 65 "Say: 'Shall I tell you of a recompense with God, worse than that? Whomsoever God has cursed, and with whom He is wroth, and made some of them apes and swine, and worshipers of idols-they are worse situated and have gone further astray from the right way", (p. 109)
9. THE TABLE, 76: They are the unbelievers who say, "God is the Messiah, Mary's son", (p. 111)
10. THE BATTLEMENTS, 92-95: "We have sent no Prophet to any city but that We seized its people with misery and hardship, that haply they might be humble; then We gave them in the place of evil, good, till they multiplied and said, "Hardship and happiness visited our fathers". So we seized them suddenly, unawares. Yet had the peoples of the cities believed and been God-fearing, we would have opened upon them blessings from heaven and earth, but they cried lies, and so We seized them for what they earned. Do the people of the cities feel secure Our might shall not come upon them at night while they are sleeping? Do the people of the cities feel secure Our might shall not come upon them in day light while they are playing, (p. 155)
11. THE SPOILS (Chapter 8), 12: "When thy Lord was revealing to the angels, 'I am with you; so confirm the believers. I shall cast into the unbelievers' hearts terror; so smite above the necks, and smite every finger of them", (p. 170)
12. THE SPOILS (Chapter 8), 57: "Surely the worst of beasts in God's sight are the unbelievers who will not believe." (p. 175)
13. THE SPOILS (Chapter 8), 65: "O Prophet, urge on the believers to fight. If there be twenty of you, patient men, they will overcome two hundred; if there be a hundred of you, they will overcome a thousand unbelievers, for they are a people who understand not." (p. 176)
14. THE SPOILS (Chapter 8), 68: "It is not for any Prophet to have prisoners until he make wide slaughter in the land." (p.177)
15. REPENTANCE (Chapter 9), 17: "It is not for idolaters to inhabit God's places of worship." (p. 181)
16. REPENTANCE (Chapter 9), 28: "O believers, the idolaters are indeed unclean; so let them not come near the Holy Mosque after this year." (p. 182)
17. HOOD, 98: "And the evil-doers were seized by the Cry, and morning found them in their habitations fallen prostrate as if they had never dwelt there." (p. 223)
18. THE NIGHT JOURNEY, 17-18: "And when We desire to destroy a city, We command its men who live at ease, and they commit ungodliness therein, then the Word is realized against it, and We destroy it utterly. How many generations We have destroyed after Noah." (p. 276)
19. THE PROPHETS, 10-15: "Now we have sent down to you a Book wherein is your remembrance; will you not understand? How many a city that was evil-doing we have shattered, and set up after it another people! Then, when they perceived our might, behold, they ran headlong out of it. 'Run not! Return you unto the luxury that you exulted in, and your dwelling-places; haply you shall be questioned.' They said, 'Alas for us! we have been evil- doers." So they ceased not to cry, until We made them stubble, silent and still." (pp. 323-324)
20. THE PROPHETS, 58-64: "And, by God, I shall assuredly outwit your idols, after you have gone away turning backs. So he broke them into fragments, all but a great one they had, for haply they would return to it. They said, 'Who has done this with our gods? Surely he is one of the evil-doers.' They said, 'We heard a young man making mention of them, and he was called Abraham.' They said 'Bring him before the people's eyes; haply they shall bear witness.' They said, 'So, art thou the man who did this unto our gods, Abraham?' He said, 'No; it was this great one of them that did it. Question them, if they are able to speak!"(pp. 327-328)
21. THE PILGRIMAGE, 17-22: Surely, they that believe, and those of Jewry, the Sabaeans (A now extinct faith that was prevalent in Arabia at the time of the birth of Islam in AD 622), the Christians, the Magians and the idolaters - God shall distinguish between them on the day of resurrection; assuredly, God is witness over everything As for the unbelievers, for them garments of fire shall be cut, and there shall be poured over their heads boiled water whereby whatsoever is in their bellies and their skins shall be melted; for them await hooked iron rods; as often as they desire in their anguish to come forth from it, they shall be restored into it, and : 'Taste the chastisement of the burning." (p. 335)
22. THE CONFEDERATES, 40: Mohammed is not the father of any one of your men, but the Messenger of God and the Seal of the Prophets", (p. 432)
23. THE RANGERS, 40-49: "Except for God's sincere servants; for them awaits a known provision, fruits and they high-honoured in the Gardens of Bliss upon coaches, set face to face, a cup from a spring being passed round to them, white, a delight to the drinkers, wherein no sickness is, neither intoxication;, and with them wide-eyed maidens restraining their glances as if they were hidden pearls. They advance one upon another, asking each other questions." (pp. 457-458)
24. THE MOUNT, 17-25: "Surely the God-fearing shall be in gardens and bliss, rejoicing in that their Lord has given them; and their Lord shall guard them against the chastisement of Hell. 'Eat and Drink, wholesome apetite, for that you were working'. Reclining upon coaches ranged in rows; and We shall espouse them to wide-eyed houris (damsels). And those who believed, and their seed followed them in belief, we shall join their seed with them, and We shall not defraud them of aught of their work, every man shall be pledged for what he earned. And We shall succour them with fruit and flesh such as they desire. While they pass therein a cup one to another wherein is no idle talk, no cause of sin, and there go round them youths, their own, as if they were hidden pearls. They advance one upon another asking each other questions." (pp. 547-548)
Source : "The Quranic Concept of War" by Brig. S. K. Malik of Pakistan (pp. 51-60)"I (i.e. GOD of Muslims) WILL INSTIL TERROR INTO THE HEARTS OF UNBELIEVERS" -- HOLY QURAN(Chapter 8 Verse 12)
1. JIHAD is total war, on all fronts, at all times.
2. During Peace time: Our WILL must find its expression through PREPARATION"
3. War of Preparation: "The War of Preparation being waged by us during peace is vastly more important than the active war."
"Preparation must be to the utmost, both in quality and in quantity."
"Preparation must be continuous and never-ending."
Preparation must be at a plane of total strategy, on all fronts including: Political, Economic, Social, Psychological, Internal, External, Moral, Spiritual, Individual as well as Collective.
4. "TERROR struck into the hearts of the enemies is not only a means, it is an end in itself. Once a condition of terror into the opponent's heart is obtained, hardly anything is left to be achieved. It is the point where the means and the end merge. Terror is not a means of imposing decision upon the enemy; it is THE DECISION we wish to impose upon him".
5. "TERROR can be instilled only if the opponent's Faith is destroyed.
"Psychological dislocation is temporary; spiritual dislocation is permanent. Psychological dislocation can be produced by a physical act but this does not hold good of the spiritual dislocation. It is essential to dislocate enemy's spiritual Faith. A weak spiritual Faith offers inroads to terror."
6. "Whatever the form or type of strategy directed against the enemy, it must, in order to be effective, be capable of striking TERROR into the hearts of the enemy. A strategy that fails to achieve this condition must be reviewed and modified.